Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This week

This week I had no weekend. I warned you that my job tends to try and suck up my life...

On Thursday I was informed to fly into Singapore on Friday for the meeting on Monday. Monday meetings almost always mean that you are working weekends. Which is essentially what I did.

The Boyfriend (who is luckily in the same line of work as myself and can understand such dire arrangements) flew back from Indonesia via Singapore. Giving us almost two hours before I went off to work.

So I spent my Sat and Sunday in the office. Missed the wedding I was supposed to go to, and missed my Cheerleading event (again! Ive tried going for 3 years now).

As a further update, I found out on Monday that The Boyfriend has H1N1 and has since been isolated in the hospital in KL. What does this mean to me? Means that I got kicked out by my team mates and placed under home quarantine. Checked with a dr, and he says I dont have it now, but am going to wait a few days to see if I will exhibit any symptoms.

Therefore, I am spending my work time in Singapore in the hotel instead of office. (which is much preferred I can assure you)

The plan is to fly back on Friday (after quarantine time is over) and hopefully The Boyfriend would be out by then. If I start showing symptoms, Ill prolly end up in Singapore for another week or so.

So, sorry, no updates for this week. Though I was planning on putting up something else that I had done before but cant coz I left my external drive with all my pictures in Malaysia. Will post further updates when I finally get to go home

No comments:

Post a Comment