Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Up, up and away!


Given that I have the propensity to write about an event right after it happens, I thought I would give you a heads up on where I am planning the weekend of March 18-21.

Its the second Putrajaya International hot air balloon festival!

I probably wont spend the entire weekend there, but will head down on one of the days for a day of 'shooting'.

Go ahead and check it out at

http://www.myballoonfiesta.com/balloons.php






(Pics all taken from the official website)

Under the participating balloon tab, you'll find some very cute French and Belgian balloons I look forward to seeing.

See you then!

As for this weekend, Ill be heading back East to Kuching! Will update when I get back

1 comment:

  1. I hope there will be some very cute French and Belgian young single men accompanying those French and Belgian balloons!!

    Yay! Shall we go for the kite flying event earlier in the afternoon too?

    ReplyDelete