Sunday, October 3, 2010

Movie movie

So, as planned, I started this weekend with girl's day out. Took mom and sis out to Pavillion for brekkie at La Bodegas (nice spot for people watching). Then off to Gold Class to watch Eat Pray Love. I was so happy to see my mom and sis so gleeful at the thought of gold class. Its essentially the premium theater hall for recently released movies. Seats are plus leather with nice footstools (ability to roll out nicely) and you get a blanket as well. There is a small bar table between you and the next chair with a small button that can be used to call in the waiter. You can place an order while watching the movie and have someone come and deliver it directly to you! no need to leave the movie at all!

Truth be told, the reason why I love gold class so much is that I absolutely HATE having people ruin my movies with loud comments or with their cell phones. The fact that Gold class is limited, and the seats are arranged in two's (and away from each other) helps me enjoy my movies.

Enough with watching movie's with pleb's I say =)

Well, to those of you who are curious, was eat pray love any good? well, I would strongly recommend ONLY watching it for Javier Bardem, and some of the landscape shots which are quite incredible. Otherwise, its a bit of a droll and extremely disjointed. I think the book was deff much better

Speaking of which, Gilbert's second book 'Committed' was SO bad it made me want to commit suicide. I recommend reading the spoof 'Drink Play F@#*k' as a remedy for this.

Greetings from Four Points Sheraton Kuching! where I've been upgraded to a suite but forgot to bring my power cable -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment