Friday, March 11, 2011

Coming back

Im back! After almost 8 weeks away I have finally returned home. Cool, wet weather welcomed me back along with great food, friends and family. After the whirlwind trip I had in Singapore, what with the partying every weekend, shopping, museums, plays, food... its nice to come home and slowly try to settle back into the sedentary life I (will) have.

To those of you who may not know me very well, I used to be quite a party person. That being said, I got it out of my system when I was in my early 20's. Heading out every weekend and coming back late late in the wee hours of the morning. Now with a few more years past, I have slowed down this side of life and prefer to enjoy a more chilled out pace at home. Not that I dont enjoy going out once in a while, more like I prefer that to be the exception rather than the norm.

So its nice, to be back, having gotten my partying quota for the year used up within the first quarter of the year. I am looking forward to more fun around Malaysia this year, and some adventures outside as well. Just two more weekends before I head off to Japan for the cherry blossoms.... and who knows where Ill head to after that.

March : BBQ party on a rooftop
April : Energizer night run <--- sign up if you havent. Night runs are fun, but can be more humid then running during the day
May : No idea yet...
June : The dreaded half marathon challenge thrown at me by my personal trainer
July : Rainforest Music Festival!!! tickets are already being sold - you can find them http://www.rainforestmusic-borneo.com/web/en/about_rwmf.htm <-- here. As for this weekend, probably will take it a bit slow. Might even check out the new musical at KLPac - The Last Five Years

No comments:

Post a Comment