Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 14: Relax

Even I cant travel around every weekend, and especially not when half of your Saturday is already wiped out by having to be in the office and attending a meeting. I didnt want to waste my Sunday by doing things that would tire me out even more (and without sufficient recovery time), so I spent Saturday night at Mandarin Grill. The newest 'hip' restaurant to be at. The decor is incredible (sorry no pics, next time). The service was good. I loved that they come by with a whole selection of steak knives for you to choose from. The food was pretty good as well. The foie gras burger with truffle mayo... MMMmmMmMmMm..... Ive tried twice to get reservations at this restaurant, and got lucky the third time round. The restaurant was never full that night even though they kept on telling people that it was, so I dont know, maybe they have some special reservations or something.

As for Sunday, I went over to Amante in Mont Kiara for a nice massage after spending Sunday brunch at Bijou. (The big breakfast is excellent!) and the ambience amazingly cosy. Perfect for breakfast, coffee and a read. The rest of the day was spent boringly completing errands around the house which included one of my fav activity...

Reading from my reading corner with the amazing view.





Hope you had a good weekend too!

1 comment: