Saturday, July 17, 2010

Catching up weekend

After weekends and weekends of working, I finally had a little bit of time for myself. The weekend was spent uploading pictures from my Phnom Penh trip (awesome!), vacuuming the house, doing laundry, cleaning the bathroom and washing up all the dishes. In totality, I have spent almost the entire Saturday at home (with exception of heading out to see my sick aunt in the hospital). Tonight will be spent working. Hopefully if all goes well Ill actually get my Sunday to myself!

And if (crossing fingers) I actually do get my Sunday free - plans are to go running in KLCC Park since its been a while since I went out for a run.

There's also a play going on at KLPac that I would be interested in watching - After Juliet which will be playing at 3:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. tells the story after the deaths of Romeo and Juliet and tells the tale of Romeo's best friend who's in love with Rosaline who is bent on seeking revenge for her late cousin Juliet.

Here's hoping everything could be done tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment