Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy ending

Dear friends,

As we come close to the end of 2010, I look back and think to myself. This wasnt a bad year after all. There was sadness, there was happiness, there was resignation and indignation. But through it all, there was KL, there was Malaysia. I ran through heartbreaks, took a literal leap of faith, and danced the night away to a brand new life. I ate... shopped... cried... and pampered myself...

In 2010, I lived.

I will be leaving tonight for Argentina. A trip planned so long and yet not so long ago. Bound for a city of passionate tango and hoping for a return filled with breaks now healed. I look forward to my soulmates waiting for me now on the other side of the world and to turning off my blackberry for two solid weeks.

I look forward to solitude by the glaciers, and hopefully a cup of coffee in my hand with the other hugging an old old friend.

And so, I bid you adieu 2010, for when I return a new year will begin. And I hope with it, new life, new loves and old fashioned happiness, once again.

Cheers all
Happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment