Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The secret life of Nora

After my review of Dreamgirls the musical, I've been quite excited about heading to another musical. In between I had watched a showing of Farewell my concubine at The actors studio. They decided on an all male cast with a full mix of dance and wushu. Interesting combination, but did take a lot to remain focused on the show at hand.

Post that show though, i have really been anticipating The Secret Life of Nora - a musical set in the 1960s about a woman who becomes a spy by accident. I am still holding my breathe on the quality of the show. Tiara is a good actress, but not the best singer, so hopefully some vocal classes had been done.

It's showing between 29 Sept to 16 October at Istana Budaya. For further information, check out the show brief


No comments:

Post a Comment